- Where is Gnomon Watches located?
We are located in Singapore. One of the biggest and busiest watch portal in Asia. Gnomon Watches has been in the business since 2001. And feedbacks can be found online via the various search engines.
- Is Gnomon Watches a registered company?
Yes. We are registered under the Companies Act with the Accounting Corporate Regulatory Authority in Singapore. Email us for instruction on how to verify our company online.
- Are you an authorized dealer?
Yes. We are authorized dealers for all the watches on our website. And all our watches comes with warranty dated on the day of purchase.
- Can we buy from your retail shop?
Yes you can. Our address and opening hours are listed on our CONTACT page.
- Prices and currency
Published prices and final invoices are in US Dollars. To help customers approximate the USD values in their local currency, please use www.xe.com. Final credit card and PayPal debited amounts may vary based on currency fluctuations and bank commissions. GnomonWatches.com encourages clients to contact their credit card banks to receive the accurate price conversion and any bank commissions related to the transaction.
- How long have you been in business?
We have been in business since 2002.
- Are the watches authentic?
Yes. All our watches are obtained from the manufacturer. All come in their original packaging.
- Are the watches new?
Yes. We do not sell used, refurbished or rejects. We have a very stringent return policy.
- Do you deal with used watches?
See above (2.2)
- Watch Warranty
All our watches comes with Manufacturer's International Warranty.
Payment and Shipping
- How do I order?
Please see our ORDER page for more details.
- Which currency are the prices listed in?
All our prices and listed in US dollars for international customers or SG dollars for local customers.
- What are the payment methods accepted?
We accept Paypal, Bank Transfer, Checks, Cash and International order. See our ORDER page for more details.
- Is there any other cost involved?
Other than the postage fees, what you see is what you pay. See our SHIPPING page for more info.
- What happens after I paid for my order?
We will email you and confirm your order. It usually takes a couple of hours for us to response to your order. Though, it might take a little longer due to time difference. Orders are usually shipped out within 2 working days.
- How are orders shipped?
Gnomon Watches ships worldwide with UPS or registered airmail through Singapore Post First Class Priority Airmail Service.
- What happens should the watch arrive damaged?
All our watches undergo a stringent check before they are packed and shipped. Extreme care and packaging is used to prevent damage during transit. All our packages are also waterproofed to prevent water damage both to the watch as well as the boxes and inserts.
However, in the rare event that the watch arrive damaged, we will either replace the watch or have it repaired.
- What happens to parcels lost in transit?
In the event of a lost parcel, we will get in contact with the courier. Should it really be lost, we will send out a replacement.
- Do you have any return policy?
With the exception of Straps, all watches comes with a return policy.
Only watches which are found to be faulty or dead on arrival can be returned within 3 days of receipt for an exchange. In the event of a return with refund requested, shipments from outside the Singapore are USD 40.00(Shipping) plus import fees. Fees will be deducted from the final refund. Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted.
See our ORDER page for more detail.
For returns with refund requests, the shipment and any eventual import fees are at the client’s expense. Orders paid by Paypal or by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account.
Return Terms and Conditions
- Item(s) must not have been worn, altered or strapped on in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Straps must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (tools, extra straps, etc.) received with the order.
- Watches and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Returns must be packaged in bubble wrap.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. GNOMONWATCHES.COM reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- GNOMONWATCHES.COM reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized. If an unauthorized return is accepted, GNOMONWATCHES.COM will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
- GNOMONWATCHES.COM will not accept returned merchandise that does not follow the terms and conditions of the returns policy. Such items will be returned to the sender at the original shipment address.
- How long does it take to arrive?
It usually takes approximately four to forteen working days to arrive at the destination depending on mode of shipping and destination. Orders might be delayed during public holidays and festive seasons. Due to potential delays in your country's customs process, we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- Shipment Date
Orders are shipped from Gnomon Watches in Singapore - Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m.– 3:30 p.m. (GMT +8) Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
AVAILABLE MERCHANDISE: IMMEDIATE SHIPPING
Orders with available merchandise are shipped the same day as order placement from Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Orders placed on weekends are shipped on the following Monday). In all cases, Gnomon Watches reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order is not able to be shipped for reasons beyond control. Please note that during promotions and sales there may be delays in immediate shipping.
PRE-ORDER MERCHANDISE: SHIPMENT IS UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE MERCHANDISE
Pre-Orders are debited and invoiced the day of Order Placement during regular office hours from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Shipment will be the day that the merchandise arrives.
- Shipment Tracking
When the order is shipped, Clients receive an E-mail from Gnomon Watches specifying the tracking number and a direct link to monitor the shipment status. In the event of delays in Customs, Clients will be notified directly by the courier and/or Gnomon Watches.
- Successful Shipment Delivery
If the package is not successfully delivered to the Client’s address due to a lack of cooperation from the client (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the Gnomon Watches commercial agreement, the package may risk being sent back to Singapore at the Client’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Singapore. These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
- Will I be charged Customs and Import Charges?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers). Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Why Buy From Us
- Validated Manufacturer Warranty
Gnomon Watches is an authorized dealer for every brand represented on our website. Luxury watch manufacturers will not honor the manufacturer's international warranty unless the product was purchased through an Authorized Dealer. In many cases the manufacturer will require the original purchase receipt and/or the warranty card to be stamped by the dealer.
- Why do some Grey market Dealers offer better prices?
Because Unauthorized Grey Market Dealers cannot offer a validated manufacturer's warranty, they will usually offer their own warranty. These third-party warranties have several potential problems:
* Most major watch companies restrict parts distribution to authorized service centers ONLY. If a product needs a part (and every watch does eventually need service and parts), you are stuck. These companies are offering to fix watches for which they have no access to spare parts. Their guarantees are worthless.
* The warranty may not match the manufacturer’s warranty in terms of duration or coverage.
* The retailer does not use factory-certified technicians and may not know how to properly service the product.
* If the retailer goes out of business, you have no warranty at all.
- Readily Available Products & Knowledgeable Customer Service
Virtually all unauthorized Grey Market Dealers advertise products on their websites that they do not have in stock and cannot readily obtain. Just because they show a picture and a price, doesn't mean they have that product (missing pictures are usually a clear indication they don't have the product.) When you order from them, they will either indefinitely postpone your order until they can locate a source for the product or most likely they will try to sell you a different model. They may source your product by running down the street and purchasing it with cash from another dealer. Sometimes they may purchase display models or blemished products that have been worn and are not factory-fresh. In addition, these dealers do not have the same manufacturer resources and knowledge that an Authorized Dealer does and are therefore typically not as knowledgeable about the products they sell.
- Genuine, Unaltered Products
At Gnomon Watches we obtain our stock directly from the respective brands. And because of our sales volume, we always have the latest and "freshest" models in stock. And with serial numbers intact.
- Highest Specification Models
We aim to have the highest specification for all the watches we represent. Some dealers sell you cheaper products because they have lesser products(no extra strap, mineral crystal, cheaper leather strap, etc...)!
Appointing Authorized Dealers and Wholesalers
- Interested to be an authorized dealer for our brands?
Most of the time Gnomon Watches is appointed as the exclusive authorized distributor for the region. Please contact us if you are interested to be an authorized dealer in your area.
We offer wholesale discounts. Please contact us.